Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Scrapped Myself Silly!

I have been scrapping up a storm this weekend. There was a cybercrop and I just scrapped myself silly! It was a private crop with proceeds going to the Susan B. Komen Foundation. Below are two of the LOs I completed.

I will have the Monday Musings class up tomorrow evening. We have appointments in the morning which means I won't be able to get to it until the afternoon. It'll be there, though. I promise!

Here are two of the LOs I did this weekend:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I stepped out of my comfort zone with this LO by using orange and wine together. Much to my surprise, it doesn't look too badly! This was my take on a sketch that was given.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This LO has the best PPs - I used the SEI Smarty line. The challenge was to use only one sheet of PP that was printed on both sides. I love this photo of DS & DH.

I have more LOs, but I won't bore you with them, LOL

Have a good one. Come back tomorrow. I'll let you know who won the RAK, too!

3 comments:

Lauren M. said...

Great LOs Chris! Love the fall picture and that 2nd LO is fantastic! Love your work once again:)

twinsand2boys said...

dang, somehow my comments for this post went on the other topic...so see the crop for a cure topic for my comments.

Alison said...

Man I never saw this LO! It's soooo cute!! I want to scraplift that one!