Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It Was a Windy Wednesday

You can tell something in the weather is heading this way. It was very windy today. I guess, it's another sign that Fall is coming.

I worked on a LO today. I have to put the journaling on. I like the colors very much. Tomorrow, I think I'll do the kraft paper with white and see how that comes out. Here's today's scrapping fix:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


LAYOUT CHALLENGE: I love to stitch on my layouts. So, I'm challenging you to create a layout with some sort of stitching on it whether it be machine sewing, hand stitching, embroidery, or sewing felt, buttons, or snaps. Who cares if it doesn't look like Martha Stewart's crew did it! YOU did it and that's what matters. I think lines that aren't perfect add character! If you do a layout with stitching, leave a comment with a link to your layout. I'd love to see it as would others!

I love this photo of our son. Don't you just wish you could tie a brick on their heads to keep them from growing up? This boy is such a ray of sunshine to DH and me. DS was placed on the editorial board for the newspaper where he is employed. Congrats, Kid. You "do" us proud! There is also a possibility that he won Editorial of the Year Award for an editorial he wrote for a Las Vegas newspaper! He just makes us so proud! Not too shabby for a mid 20 something! Love you, Son.

I wish I had something brilliant to share from the world of scrapbooking. I don't! I will say that that glue stick I shared the other day is amazing! If you can find it, add some to your supplies. My ric-rack went down without any issues and is on there!!!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Awesome LO, love the Kraft with the red and black! Looks great!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love this layout!!