Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've Been Derelict in My Blogging!

Happy Tuesday!

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. Now is the time to get fired up for Christmas! What's on your Christmas list this year? I don't have a single thing on my wish list. I am just so happy with the "toys" I have!

I wish the weather would get colder and snow would fall in the Rockies so that water supplies would be upped.

Here is a sample of the Christmas cards I'm making. Thank goodness for the Cuttlebug!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm playing with a cool idea that I'll share later in the week. Not sure which day I'll reveal, but I promise I'll have a great mini lesson for you by Friday! Please come back and visit.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Lauren M. said...

Gorgeous card Chris!

Morgan said...

Is that a new folder? I've not seen it, I love your card! Very festive!!

Veronica said...

oh i like this one. No the folder is not new morgan I have had it for several months. it is cute isn't it? I just love this