Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 is here. What will it bring to each of us? What will each of us make of it. Did you set any resolutions? I never do. Making them sets me up for failure because I never keep them!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve. We watched the fireworks display our city had right from the comfort of our family room window. It was so much nicer than being out in the cold. We also watched the movie Dream Girls. That was an excellent movie!

For some reason, my blog page isn't loading for me. The text is there, but the photos aren't coming up. I think I may have too many photos on the page. Is that possible? I apologize. I don't know what to do.

I see that it says "Older Posts" at the bottom, but I don't know how to do it by months so that I could remove the December posts to archive and then only have what shows up starting today.

Have a wonderful New Year, everyone. May you be blessed with happiness and health. With those two, he rest is easy!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Where is says "older posts" is just the automatic link to your archived posts... it's always there! Your file sizes may be too big, that happens to me sometimes, or it could just be a blogger glitch. Try again in a few, you can edit the same post without creating a new one to add the photos! Good luck, pm me if you need any help!

Happy New Year (and thanks again for the little birdie!!)

Nicole said...

I don't make resolutions either! Happy New Year!

Lauren M. said...

Happy New Year Chris! Sounds like you had a good time....LOVED Dreamgirls too!