Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a Little Blog Candy

Well, I thought I might make a separate post tempting you with a little blog candy! Wouldn't you just love to get your hands on some Basic Grey Ambrosia? I don't mind sharing! It is such a beautiful line of colors and patterns.

What do you need to do? Why just leave a comment and spread the word! It's as easy as that! Let your friends know. If they mention your name in their post, I'll put your name in once for each separate mention! I'll let Random.org do the drawing. The more times your name goes in, the better chance you have to win! I'll select a winner the day after Thanksgiving! That should give you plenty of time!

Good luck!

Chris

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

hmmm...that's really sweet of you! I should do a blog candy myself! ^_^ not much - but something right? ^_^

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, hope I win! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and shoppy Black Friday!