Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Think I "Dun Good!"

I am just so proud of myself! I have spent about two weeks working on the new header for my blog! Do you like it? In reality, I spent a week thinking and planning. Then, I spent four days this week putting it together. Now, if it could go wrong, it did! Punching the border was a "no brainer" until I hit the corners. For some reason, my Fiskars punches line up perfectly at the corners, but this one...Acckkkkkkkkkk! What a pain in the arse! I wrecked so much paper just trying to get the pattern to line up correctly. However, unlike Sarah Palin, I am NOT a quitter! I hung in there until I got it right! Woo Hoo!

I want to thank Casey at Hot Bliggity Blog for being such a sweetie and making the background available for all of us to use. Please visit her site and check out her backgrounds. She would love a donation, too, if you use one - just to keep the site up and running.

I haven't any new layouts or cards yet. I just got another batch of Tilda stamps in the mail today. I can't wait to play with them.

The desert is hot - not too bad - yet. It's been around 100 for the past week or so. That's not too bad. The heat has forced me to drink more - not alcohol, LOL - but my new favorite drink, Crystal Light! How much Crystal Light is too much? I love, love, love the pink lemonade and the regular lemonade. If it tastes so good, there has to be something wrong with it, right? LOL

OK, I'm off for now. I just wanted to tout my new header. Thanks so much for stopping by!

XOXO,

Chris

3 comments:

Annita said...

i'm loving your new look. it was worth the wasted paper, blood, tears and anger cause the header looks FABULOUS !!!

hugs

Carolyn said...

I love your new look. There can't be too much Crystal Light can there.

twinsand2boys said...

cute header. Ive been thinking I should make a header, but I dont even know how to post it so I havent done it.