Saturday, May 21, 2016

Magnolia "Souper" Tilda Note Card



Hello Dearest Readers,

Well, it's Saturday! Are you having a good weekend? I know yours is better than mine! I need to find a cave to live in.

I have a little note card to share with you today and it's listed in my ETSY Shop. It features "Souper" Tilda from the We Made It Collection. Diana has these newbies listed in the Magnolia-licious Store and she's ready to get you set up with these cuties. You can find the entire collection HERE.

Souper Tilda just made me smile. I guess it is the cook in me that identified with her. Here she is:



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will return very soon! I love that you've visited!


XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this card, so adorable, :)

Agnes B said...

Super cute card :) what stitching die you use??? :)