Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It's a Mega Mini Sale @ Magnolia-licious!!!!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy "Hump Day!" Wednesday is a good day because the weekend is just around the corner! I hope this post finds you well. I'm so happy to see that you've stopped by! Thank you!

Have I got something to share with you!!! How is your collection of mini Magnolias doing? Are you in need of some new sweet little mini Tildas, Edwins, or accessory stamps like the ones I've used on the cards below? Am I tempting you yet? If so, then you need to run, not walk, to the Magnolia-licious Store as you can because Diana is having a huge Mini stamp sale until 30th June. Each mini is $1.50 USD! I know I'm going to get some new ones to add to my collection!

Here are two design examples using these quick-to-color mini images:





Next Wednesday, I'll be sharing an adorable tag using another mini (this one is one of my favorites)! I hope you'll come back next Wednesday to check it out!

Minis are so adaptable, too. They work so well paired with standard sized Magnolias. They are great for bookmarks, small cards, and other areas with smaller spaces. They are perfectly cut with images as perfectly done as the standard sized ones!

Also, Diana as a weekly Wednesday mini Magnolia challenge with a prize! Check it out on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

Now, before your favorite ones are gone, fly on over to Diana's Mini World and stock up now!

XO,

Chris

No comments: