Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Magnolia Tilda Heart Balloon Vintage Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Well, we are in a rainy pattern and are in between storms right now. There are beautiful, fluffy, dark gray clouds with white sculptured tops floating through a blue sky, It is absolutely beautiful. By tonight, we'll be in the rain again. YES! I know, I know, I've said it over and over again - we need all the water we can get to fill our streams and reservoirs.

I made a vintage card featuring a mini of a Tilda whose name I do not know! If you know who she is, please tell me! I am just in a pink mood, I guess as I'm gravitating toward the pinks right now when doing cards. Here is my newest creation:



For the papers, I used Pion Design. I went through all of my collections and matched papers, LOL. Thank you, Pion! So, one particular line was not used. I had this pretty lacy die that I thought would look great with a Tilda matted in the center of the die. Some pretty flowers from all over, teeny tiny pearls, and a frame finished the front.

The inside is also finished and is so pretty as well.



I didn't dress up the interior as I usually do. Because the papers were so delicate and pretty, I wanted to keep it simple.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: